lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

1ST ASSIGNMENT

Hello Students:
Our first assignmente is about INTRODUCING yourselves.
In this paragraph I need to check that you can do an introduction about youselves using name, age, address, location, school, hobbies, etc.

See the example:

Hello everybody! My name is Mario Ricardo, I am from Tuxtla Gutierrez and I am a student from Tec de Monterrey Campus Chiapas. I am 14 years old and my address is calle plata 153 Valle Dorado, My email is mariocardo@hotmail.es. I like to play soccer and play videogames. I have two brothers, one is Luis and Lety is my litte sister.

Thanks !


Good Luck!


4 comentarios:

  1. mi name is mario alberto, i live tuxtla gutierrez,i like play game , i like the game guitar hero and the game halo 3 ,
    in of student tec de monterey

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Mario for your response. I will see you on Saturday.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi! mi name is luis enrique,i am from tuxtla gutierrez, i like watch tv and play soccer i from student in normal superior. my adress is plan de ayala calle las torres #101. i am twenty years old i have two brothers alan and eliana im little brother

    ResponderEliminar